Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ice Cream & Cupcakes


















Adobe Illustrator CS5

A simple Illustrator drawing today - this is based off Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet design. It's meant to be a pattern for a shirt screenprint. (I'll post photos once I have the shirt printed) I print out the design on wax paper, then cut out the colored parts, lay it over the shirt, put a screen on top and pull fabric ink through with a squeegee.

My friend Grace makes her own hand-printed tshirts as well, over on Etsy. I think she may use a different method than cutting out stencils; her shirts are super-soft and gorgeous, check 'em out!

And I just wanted to say thank you! to the people who have "followed" my blog. 7 followers may not seem like that many, but I've gotten a lot of nice comments about my artwork recently, so thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment