Friday, November 26, 2010

Winter Science Camp Coloring Page Finalized




















(click for larger view)
Adobe Illustrator CS5

The final version of my coloring book page for Knowledge Universe. The creative director wanted to change the flowers to a rocket, but now that I'm looking at it, it doesn't seem to make much since for her to be looking at a rocket with a magnifying glass. Maybe I should have changed that to a telescope...? Oh well! And again, sorry for the huge watermark across the page, I think it's the safest bet, though.

And I just wanted to say - 12 followers now, that's awesome! Again, it may not seem like many people knowing that some blogs I read have 1,000+ followers but it's great that 12 people like to keep up on my artwork. I'm thinking of giving out a prize (a print, a button set, a pair of earrings? not sure yet...) for reaching a certain number of followers, so keep an eye out for that sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment