Sunday, December 19, 2010

Slayers DSi Colors

For the past week my husband and I have been away in San Francisco on our honeymoon - sorry for the lack of art updates! We got back 2 days ago and I was able to finish up the colors on his DSi skin. It always takes me longer to color on the computer than I anticipate. I ordered the skin late last night from Unique Skins, so it probably won't arrive by Christmas, but I'm very anxious to see the final product! (photos will be posted once we receive it)

Anyway - here are the final colors!

Top













Bottom













Inside (parts of the chest and symbols are cut off since that's where the screen is placed)





















(click thumbnails for larger view)
Lines: Copic Multiliners
Colors: Adobe Photoshop CS5

And don't forget about the ongoing contest - I need another 7 followers by January 4th in order to hold the giveaway. You can read all the rules and check out the prizes here; in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment