Monday, March 14, 2011

6% Character Sketch

Took a break from working last night (yes, on a Sunday, blarghh!) to do a character sketch. I read a lot of fashion blogs and am very inspired by the 1980's/6% Doki Doki look right now.

























(click for larger view)
3B pencils

Before I ink it, I'm trying to decide if I want to redraw the skirt area. She's supposed to be wearing an incredibly poofy petticoat underneath, but since you can't see that I think it looks a bit awkward right now.

On a more serious note, 2 artists I admire are holding EBay auctions in which 100% of the proceeds will go to the Red Cross and Global Giving for the earthquake/tsunami disaster in Japan right now:

C. Lijewski - Re:play signed manga & LE tote bag
C. Lijewski - Re:play full manga series (signed), 3 original doujinshi & LE tote bag

Aimee Major - Signed 1st edition "Japan Ai" manga

No comments:

Post a Comment