Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Prints

I am still in the process of getting my Etsy shop off the ground, here are a few new prints that I've recently put up for sale:



















(I thought putting the "zombie queen" print on top of MidEvil & Last Night on Earth was pretty clever, if I do say so myself)

I've joined a couple teams on Etsy, (one for Portland craftsters, the other for japanese pop inspired artwork) and also have my shop linked to my blog & Twitter. If you're a seller as well, what do you do to advertise and get the word out about your products? I can always use ideas, I feel that advertising my own work is not one of my strong points.

I'd also like to give a shout-out to I Sew Cute. I mentioned that I used a photo of her resin jewelry in this animation and she commented saying thanks and also sent me a surprise gift! (how awesome is that?) It came just in time for my birthday and is absolutely adorable:














She put in a bunch of cute extras, like the card, the glittery ribbon and the heart-shaped tin to hold the necklace. I love when sellers do that, that's just not something you can get buying from a chain store. I will be wearing it out to my birthday celebration this weekend, so a big thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you're so very welcome! I'm glad it made it there in time for your big day!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete