Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sweet Blue & Pink Lolita

A couple days ago I started another vector-based drawing in the same style as this one. When I'm finished there will be a series of 3 all in the same Illustrator vector style. Below are my first outlines; I like to map out the basic body shapes first, and then I'll work on a specific area adding in all the details, shadows and highlights.





















Right now I am going in and working on all the details in her face, then next will be her hair and accessories. The circles you see on the left are color references-the top 3 are her hair highlights, hair base color and hair shadow. Same with the ones below, for the skin tone.

My lovely model is Cadney-chan, she has some beautiful fashion photos on her LiveJournal which I found inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment