Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cupcake Painting

Lately, in my free time, I have been working on artwork for the horror-themed art book "Midnight Phantasmagory" and also drawing pieces for my upcoming solo show in October at Cloud7Cafe. October sounds like a long ways off right now, but on June 1st I will be leaving Oregon to travel back to my hometown in Alaska to work in an art gallery for the summer. I want to get the canvas pieces out of the way early, because there's no way I'm trusting the USPS or Alaska Airlines when it comes to handling art work!

The show will focus on Japanese street fashion, and over the top cuteness. Below is a preview of one of the pieces that will be exhibited:



































Acrylic on canvas
(click each thumbnail for larger view)
Follow the link to more photos

No comments:

Post a Comment