Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pro-Soup Interview, Craft Party & New Artwork

As I type this, I am sitting in my old bedroom back in Alaska-and get this-yesterday the weather was sunny and 65 degrees and when I left Portland it was pouring down rain. But today it's changed drastically and has clouded over at about 50 degrees. Still lovely weather to head out to the beach later on! My fellow blogger Brittany, who's also a Portlander-in-Alaska right now, writes the blog "Pro-Soup Propaganda," and this week I'm the featured artist. You can head on over to her blog, read my interview, and then enter a giveaway to earn a free print of your choice from my Etsy shop.

Pro-Soup Propaganda

I'm also helping to organize Ketchikan's 2011 Etsy Craft Party at The Point. It's June 10th, from 4:30-6:30PM and if you're in the area come be crafty with us! You can RSVP on the Facebook event, and read more about the worldwide craft party here. You don't need to be an Etsy seller to join the party, just bring whatever project you're currently working on.

I also have 2 new pieces up for sale on UGallery. "Japan Fashion Pop" and "After The Rain."









Japan Fashion Pop
acrylic with magazine shreds on canvas






















acrylic on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment