Monday, October 10, 2011

"Midnight Phantasmagory" Available

The art book project I've been working on for MONTHS is finally finished, so exciting!! It's a compilation of 24 artists and 49 illustrations all focused on the theme of horror. (just in time for Halloween!) My friend Grace and I put out a call to artists months ago, and have since been working on our own pieces, designing the layout, the color scheme and uploading the book to Lulu's specifications for printing.

It's available for sale here, on Lulu.com.

And now that the book is finally published, that means I can post my illustrations for it. Each contributing artist was supposed to create between 2 and 5 pieces, here are mine:


Lines - Copic Multiliners
Colors - Tria markers
Background - Adobe Illustrator


Lines - Copic Multiliners
(click for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment