Sunday, May 20, 2012

"LOLITA: The Artwork"

Recently I've been managing a collaborative art book project titled, "LOLITA: The Artwork," which I am excited to announce is now finished and for sale! "LOLITA: The Artwork," is a book of full color illustrations by me and other lolita artists from around the world. I was the project coordinator/manager, designer as well as a contributor.

The book is a glossy paperback, in full color measuring 8.5x11. It has 115 pages of illustrations depicting the different styles of lolita fashion by 47 artists worldwide.

You can purchase it here, on Lulu.com
Or you can download a free .PDF version



If you'd like to know more about the project, please check out the blog, "LOLITA: The Artwork," here.  (and be sure to look for my piece on page 84!)

1 comment: