Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sidecar11 + RainyIsle = Art Opening!

Please join me at my latest art opening - RAINY ISLE, hosted by Sidecar11 on N. Mississippi Ave. in Portland, August 17th 7-9pm!

Nancy and John of Sidecar11 have been kind enough to host some of my artwork for the month of August and part of September. There will be 11 of my paintings featured along with 2 other artists. Some of these pieces are abstract, some are screen prints. All are done in acrylic on canvas, and are for sale ranging from $50 to $400.

-Win a free, one-of-a-kind, original 4x6 pencil sketch by yours truly!
Help me to spread the word about the show on Facebook; you don't need to be in the Portland area to do this, anyone who shares and "likes" will be entered.

To be eligible to enter you need to:
-"Like" the post
- Enter by 8/16 11pm PST
-Good luck!

Each person who does this will be assigned a number and the winner will be randomly generated on 8/18.


Artwork Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment