Thursday, January 17, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S2 Wallpapers

I've been a big fan of Enfu's artwork for quite awhile now, and several weeks ago I wanted to change up my cellphone wallpaper so I decided to use some of his illustrations. These are specifically made for the Samsung Galxy S2, but they may fit other phones - I'm just not positive which ones.

If you like these, please feel free to save them and to use on your own phone, no need to ask!

lockscreen



The 2 above were designed specifically for the lockscreen, with space on the bottom for the time and date to be displayed. The 2 below are for the general wallpaper. (they're all the same size, so you can interchange them if you wish!)

homescreen



A big thank you to Enfu for letting me use his colorful, always awesome artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment