Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SakuraCon Art Show

The last weekend of March is quickly approaching and that means...SakuraCon! (oh yea, and Easter too) SakuraCon will take place 3/29 - 3/31 in Seattle, WA at the Washington State Convention Center in the middle of downtown.

I'll have a panel in the art show like last year, please drop by to check out my work! You can grab a business card, and purchase an open-edition, signed print! All prints are under $10, some are 4x6, others are 5x7 and all are matted.

Below is a map of the Convention Center, the art show is located on level 2 in rooms 2A and 2B:

I will have 5 new Sailor Moon pieces that are not yet available in my Society6 shop, as well as several older pieces. Here is a sneak-peak of my new illustrations below:

(click for larger view)

All of these are drawn on A4 (11.7 x 8.3 in) paper in ink and colored with Copic and Tria markers. If you would like to purchase any of the originals, please send me an email - they are all available for sale.

And if you can't make it to Seattle, you can always check out my shop here. Hope to see you at the art show!

No comments:

Post a Comment