Saturday, May 18, 2013

Commissions - OPEN

Portfolio                                     Shop for prints

Did you come here looking to commission a custom illustration? Then you're in the right place! I am currently taking requests, commissions will start at $50 and increase from there depending on size, complexity, level of detail, etc.

Send me an email to discuss what you'd like, and we can decide on a set price after finalizing the details of your piece. I'll work with you throughout the various stages (pencils, inks, colors) so you can be positive there will be no unexpected surprises at the end. You can commission anything from pencil sketches to complete, full color illustrations.

To see past custom illustration commissions I've done for friends and clients, check out this post.

If you'd still like a piece, but are looking for something a bit more economical, prints are for sale here, through my Society6 shop.

Thank you everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment