Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sakura Con Mascot Entries

Throughout the years I've submitted several mascots to Sakura Con for their mascot contest. This year's con just concluded (it's always over Easter weekend) and since they've revealed the new mascot for 2015's con, I figured it would be ok to finally post mine. Unfortunately I haven't won first place yet, but I'm still trying!


Congrats to 2015's 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners!
My 2009 mascot entry - pen with copic/tria marker
2013's mascot entry - adobe illustrator


hair detail


clothing pattern detail
2014's mascot entry - adobe illustrator


2014's didn't win 1st place, but ended up being used for the publicity department's staff badges!
2015's mascot entry - adobe illustrator


face detail (that's a pokeball and dragon ball in her hair!)


kimono detail


cell phone detail

No comments:

Post a Comment